Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm so over idolizing Fonacier. He's so yesterday. Darn. Alvarez is more like it. =p

I'm so over idolizing Fonacier. He's so yesterday. Darn. Alvarez is more like it. =p

Darn. We lost by ONE point. Hugnatan or whatever his name is, is just so epal. :)) Hate him!

Aside from the bliss that Fonacier brought to us, supporters, Tugade's 3 point-baskets are just as good. Alaska just ruined everything for my fave team. I'm so gonna kill `em. =S

Anyway, I'm not in the mood to be ma-kwento.. :))

Basta, all I can say is, Fonacier is so yesterday! Alvarez is hotttttt!! =p

Ehmigawd. I forgot to share this kwento... :))

Enrico's lola, Ate Bernadette, Tita Mimi and her two other friends called me, Miss Larry Fonacier last night. =)) =)) It was sooooo funny! :)) I almost said, Tita's, it's Miss Rich Alvarez. =)) =)) Hahahaha! But they can call me Miss Larry Fonacier pa din. =)) :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home