Phew. I just got home from Guh-LO-RY-ietta with my li'l Angel, my "other" sis and Yaya Apple (who Ysa calls 'grapes').
So anyway, I was supposed to fetch Ysa at her house but the problem is, My Mom's car is color-coding so she used Daddy's car, then Daddy had to use the Starex, then Ate went out, leaving us with one option---TO RIDE A CAB.
We did just that and my li'l Angel was super funny. =)) She had a handkerchief all over her face. She's not used to riding a cab eh, that's why. :))
So anyway, we got there in no time at all. We went to Glorietta 4 first to check the sched of the movies and to get us tickets na. Then we went to People are People cause I wanted to buy some jeans, actually, Mommy told me to buy some. :))
When we got there, I started to look at the rack of jeans and I did find one that I like, I loved the shade of the jeans but when I fitted it, the cut wasn't what I expected it to be. So I didn't buy it na lang..
After that, we went to Glorietta 4 again, we bought food from Taters and Muscle Beach then headed off to the movie house. Ysa and I watched Just friends, while my li'l sis and Yaya Apple watched Ice Age 2.
After the movie, we went to the Foreign Exchange thing there to change some dollars. =)) My Mom gave me 1,500 and 30 dollars kasi e! :)) So yun, I had to change it into peso.. Haha.
Then anyway, after changing the dollars into peso, we went to National Bookstore to buy my Kuya some stuff he needed for the La Salle thing. :)) So we finished buying the stuffs na..
We went to Glorietta 3 naman cause I thought my Mom was in Gold's Gym, when we got there Kuya Enrico Villanueva was outside, texting. :)) So he was staring at me kaya I waved at him and said hi, when I did, he smiled and waved din. So we were like crazy kasi I was talking to Mommy when he was there and he was like texting someone. =)) So he left na after and gave me one final smile. :))
So then yun, I told my Mom to fetch us there in the mall kasi we didn't want to ride a cab again. While waiting, we had pictures taken in Picture Card. And "Ate Jen" (a.k.a Jerry. :)) :)) :p) was just sooo funny. :p I had my picture with Kuya Rich and super-ka*PAO! printed then un. It was super hilarious cause he wanted us to have the picture taken while riding the escalator so we were laughing like hell. =)) The photo shoot was succesfull naman, Thank God! :p
So then we went for a final stroll, we went to Kamiseta then I found 2 super cute jeans that I liked. So I got the smallest size and when I fitted it, it was super loose. =)) So I didn't buy that one na lang. Hay. ;-( I'm soooo thin!
We went to Gingersnaps after cause I wanted the blouse there. So I got the biggest size for the brown tank top but unfortunately it was too small. Hell. ;-(
So then we waited na for my Mom... So un. :))
Tita Mimi called me, out of the blue! =)) =)) She was sooo fun to talk to! I love her. :) Tc everyone. ;)
So anyway, I was supposed to fetch Ysa at her house but the problem is, My Mom's car is color-coding so she used Daddy's car, then Daddy had to use the Starex, then Ate went out, leaving us with one option---TO RIDE A CAB.
We did just that and my li'l Angel was super funny. =)) She had a handkerchief all over her face. She's not used to riding a cab eh, that's why. :))
So anyway, we got there in no time at all. We went to Glorietta 4 first to check the sched of the movies and to get us tickets na. Then we went to People are People cause I wanted to buy some jeans, actually, Mommy told me to buy some. :))
When we got there, I started to look at the rack of jeans and I did find one that I like, I loved the shade of the jeans but when I fitted it, the cut wasn't what I expected it to be. So I didn't buy it na lang..
After that, we went to Glorietta 4 again, we bought food from Taters and Muscle Beach then headed off to the movie house. Ysa and I watched Just friends, while my li'l sis and Yaya Apple watched Ice Age 2.
After the movie, we went to the Foreign Exchange thing there to change some dollars. =)) My Mom gave me 1,500 and 30 dollars kasi e! :)) So yun, I had to change it into peso.. Haha.
Then anyway, after changing the dollars into peso, we went to National Bookstore to buy my Kuya some stuff he needed for the La Salle thing. :)) So we finished buying the stuffs na..
We went to Glorietta 3 naman cause I thought my Mom was in Gold's Gym, when we got there Kuya Enrico Villanueva was outside, texting. :)) So he was staring at me kaya I waved at him and said hi, when I did, he smiled and waved din. So we were like crazy kasi I was talking to Mommy when he was there and he was like texting someone. =)) So he left na after and gave me one final smile. :))
So then yun, I told my Mom to fetch us there in the mall kasi we didn't want to ride a cab again. While waiting, we had pictures taken in Picture Card. And "Ate Jen" (a.k.a Jerry. :)) :)) :p) was just sooo funny. :p I had my picture with Kuya Rich and super-ka*PAO! printed then un. It was super hilarious cause he wanted us to have the picture taken while riding the escalator so we were laughing like hell. =)) The photo shoot was succesfull naman, Thank God! :p
So then we went for a final stroll, we went to Kamiseta then I found 2 super cute jeans that I liked. So I got the smallest size and when I fitted it, it was super loose. =)) So I didn't buy that one na lang. Hay. ;-( I'm soooo thin!
We went to Gingersnaps after cause I wanted the blouse there. So I got the biggest size for the brown tank top but unfortunately it was too small. Hell. ;-(
So then we waited na for my Mom... So un. :))
Tita Mimi called me, out of the blue! =)) =)) She was sooo fun to talk to! I love her. :) Tc everyone. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home