Random.
I just got home from Bien's MANSION in Acropollis. We stayed there for like 5 hours (or probably even 6)!
Haha. ;-) I like going to their house cause I get to see Cinderella's limited glass slipper! :P He got it from the U.S.
I finally met his Mom and Tita Virgie was really kind. She was pretty, too. And for those who have no idea who the hell Bien is, he's my sister's suitor for months already! :)) Darn.
We just got food delivered at his house (his treat)! We totally pigged out and we were laughing like hell 'cause Bien is just one quirky guy! Haha. :p But that wouldn't totally win him my sister's heart, or would it? Let's just wait and see.... :p
Anyway, eeck! I'd be studying in CSR, Rockwell this year. No hurrah's or anything yet, though. 'Cause I really preferred AC, San Lo but anyway, I'd just do my best to get line of 9's and all.
Thank God for answering my prayers! ;-)
Anyway, I really hate Lora. (No she's not the one I call Ate Lora nor is she Lora Culang basta I hate LORA. :p) Gee, she's such a bruha. Hate her. She isn't even THAT pretty! (oops, my bad. she isn't really pretty, AT ALL!!!!!) Eeck. :S
Adios, amiga's! <3
Haha. ;-) I like going to their house cause I get to see Cinderella's limited glass slipper! :P He got it from the U.S.
I finally met his Mom and Tita Virgie was really kind. She was pretty, too. And for those who have no idea who the hell Bien is, he's my sister's suitor for months already! :)) Darn.
We just got food delivered at his house (his treat)! We totally pigged out and we were laughing like hell 'cause Bien is just one quirky guy! Haha. :p But that wouldn't totally win him my sister's heart, or would it? Let's just wait and see.... :p
Anyway, eeck! I'd be studying in CSR, Rockwell this year. No hurrah's or anything yet, though. 'Cause I really preferred AC, San Lo but anyway, I'd just do my best to get line of 9's and all.
Thank God for answering my prayers! ;-)
Anyway, I really hate Lora. (No she's not the one I call Ate Lora nor is she Lora Culang basta I hate LORA. :p) Gee, she's such a bruha. Hate her. She isn't even THAT pretty! (oops, my bad. she isn't really pretty, AT ALL!!!!!) Eeck. :S
Adios, amiga's! <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home