Ang labo ko talaga...
I wanted a bit drama to come to my life but I didn't expect that drama to be this... BIG! (so maybe big isn't really the right term to use but go figure)
I am sick of the stuffs that happened and is happening for the past 2 days. My life is a mess. I don't know who my true friends are, I didn't know that certain people hated me for being this true (i mean, i act how i act. I am ME, so why would you try to change me? if you've got a problem with who i am, then screw it. just go and find someone else to bug!!!!).
I always find myself questioning the motives of another individual. I don't know how I feel, it has been a sea of emotions lately. (see, it was THAT messy)
There isn't anything positive nor sheer bliss felt. Everything I am feeling right now is quite negative actually that in a way, I feel as if I've been struck by a bolt of lightning. I have already passed the smaller and peaceful waves so now I guess I have to go through sailing some huge waves that could very well eat a part of me.
It's been gnawing on me since yesterday afternoon so does this mean it's adios life and hello death? Well, I don't mean that literally, you could very well read between the lines.
This feeling has it's own familiarity to me but in a way, it's a bit foreign to my nature. Hm, I don't know. I'm really malabo for the past 48 hours.
Thank you so much, Ysa for being my comfort tissue and pillow. Your sheer assurance alone made me feel better. More thank you's to Jil, Veanney and Felice for finding a way to make me feel ok. For helping me find an outlet for my anger by means of the punching thing in Power Station and the basketball thing there. 300 pesos of Power Station load isn't enough to repay you three.
Haaay.. I need more tissue's!!
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -Thomas Jefferson"
I am sick of the stuffs that happened and is happening for the past 2 days. My life is a mess. I don't know who my true friends are, I didn't know that certain people hated me for being this true (i mean, i act how i act. I am ME, so why would you try to change me? if you've got a problem with who i am, then screw it. just go and find someone else to bug!!!!).
I always find myself questioning the motives of another individual. I don't know how I feel, it has been a sea of emotions lately. (see, it was THAT messy)
There isn't anything positive nor sheer bliss felt. Everything I am feeling right now is quite negative actually that in a way, I feel as if I've been struck by a bolt of lightning. I have already passed the smaller and peaceful waves so now I guess I have to go through sailing some huge waves that could very well eat a part of me.
It's been gnawing on me since yesterday afternoon so does this mean it's adios life and hello death? Well, I don't mean that literally, you could very well read between the lines.
This feeling has it's own familiarity to me but in a way, it's a bit foreign to my nature. Hm, I don't know. I'm really malabo for the past 48 hours.
Thank you so much, Ysa for being my comfort tissue and pillow. Your sheer assurance alone made me feel better. More thank you's to Jil, Veanney and Felice for finding a way to make me feel ok. For helping me find an outlet for my anger by means of the punching thing in Power Station and the basketball thing there. 300 pesos of Power Station load isn't enough to repay you three.
Haaay.. I need more tissue's!!
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -Thomas Jefferson"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home