Tuesday, June 06, 2006

First day blues.

As I enter a new school, the feeling of a black button in a sea of pink ones has overwhelmed me. I didn't know any of those people studying there and I guess not being Miss Congeniality has affected the friendliness factor everyone expected me to have.

As I entered the class room, a sea of eyes were looking at me like a simpleton. I didn't know what impression I gave them but I guess a smile would've done the magic but still of all that is stupid, I didn't give them a smile. (yes, I know. I rarely smile)

I smiled as a person after another was introduced to me, but I still can't remove the feeling of being scared. Scared that I wouldn't make friends, scared that some wouldn't like me. But as I walk corridor after corridor striding confidently with my new Hush Puppies pair, I could feel a speck of confidence entering my body. Maybe I wasn't that confident yet, but still, I was confident, even if just a little.

I could remember my First day in SPCP and I don't mean this in a good/bad way for either schools and its students, but first day in SPCP was better. People (not just my batchmates/classmates) would approach me and ask for my name, and they would even grant me with a smile and a hi! But I guess CSR and SPCP is a different school altogether. I don't really mean this in a bad/good way for either schools, I'm just merely stating an observation I made.

Ok, people in CSR might've not approached me 'cause Ysa was doing the introductions. ;P (thanks, Ys, even if you left me!!!!).

Anyway, my first pal was my seatmate, Gerlyn, she was the only person I actually had a decent talk with. ;P Everyone else had their own set of friends. Yay to that!! ;P Right, right.

Haaay.. CSR is ok, but I want to transfer to AC already. :( (i love ac-nista's *borrowed word from carla* even if SSC and AC are rival schools. :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home