Friday, October 27, 2006

The Morning Surprise.

It's 7:42 am and I just woke up 30 minutes ago with a surprise that definitely had me laughing.

I woke up by 7:10 and the first thing I did was to go to the bathroom to wash my face just when I remembered that I wasn't able to do the one thing that's really, really important---to pray. And so I did pray after washing my face. Then I went to the kitchen, got a box of Koko Crunch and a box of Cowhead then naturally, I ate the cereals. Haha :-P But anyway, kidding aside. After eating, my Mom went out of her room then she started talking to me, and so when I started to speak in return, I almost laughed out if only my larynx would accomodate me. But then it did not.

So surprise, surprise! I've got a hoarse & shrill voice after yesterday. What I and all the other Magagandang Mada 217 did yesterday was indeed a perfect epitome of 'SCREAMING YOUR LUNGS OFF'. :-P Hahaha! Aww.. My throat is really sore, I can't even speak without making 'piyok' sounds! Ouch...

Haay.. What a beautiful surprise!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home