Friday, July 14, 2006

Mall raaaat.



Gee. This is my 3rd post na for today. So anyway, I went to Glorietta with Jil today! We watched Lovewrecked! We didn't really plan to go out and all but then we did and it was fun ;-)

Then after the movie, we went to Crispin Britanico 'cause my Mom was having her nails done there (Gold's Gym Members are like obligued to go there) then while waiting we had a picture taken (look up, psycho!). Jil scanned that pic and it's the first half lang so she's like trying to send the second half in YM pa.

So anyway, if you haven't noticed, we were in our uniform pa and we were like wearing the Confraternity OLC thing pa. Ha ha! And I look really white don't you think? ;-P

Anyway, I am writing a blog post, chatting with Azee and Jil and texting with Kuya Paolo Bugia and Kuya Lordy right now!

Gee. I can't get hold of myself. >:P Gaaad. I need painkillers badly! My body hurts like heeeell! Oh crap! :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home