Thursday, April 20, 2006

Perfect Combination.

Perfect Combination.

Two hearts together we're a harmony so right
Two sparks united we're a fire burning bright

Feel the truth , always brand new
like common trust, we had a hunch
And we have everything

[*]Chorus:
Perfect combination
Love plus you and me
Perfect combination
We couldn't ask for any better
Perfect combination
We fit to a T
A perfect combination
We're all it takes to last forever
Together

So deep inside we share a feeling that's so rare
So sweet, just knowing that we are a special pair

For all times
We're two of a kind
and heaven knows
this love will grow
Stronger everyday

Repeat *

We can conquer any mountain
Just as long as we're together
Cause as one we are an endless fountain
Overflowing with love
Perfect love

Repeat *
***
I have been singing that song for like a month now. As in, literally everday. ;p Ahhhh!! :)) When I start to sing that song my sisters go "Oh great.. There she goes again..." Bwahahaha! :D

Anyway, we went to Bien's house in Acropollis last night and we were laughing like hell. The switch of topics were so fast that I barely understand anything. :)) We talked about business, the La Salle-Ateneo rivalry, UAAP, PBA players, the now renowned "Red Bull Eagles" and "Alaska Archers", investments, taxes, Highland shares *we're looking for one who could sell us one, better yet the golf share..*, diamonds and so much more! I super like Bien for my sister. He's a sweet guy! ;p

Well, it's obvious enough that he's in love with my sister because he is scheduled to go to China on the 23rd up to the 1st of May but he chose to go back to the Philippines on the 29th just in time for my sister's birthday! Sweet, huh? ;)

So whatever. My brother and I are laughing are hearts out over a video stream in the internet. :))

Ok, tc everyone. Grabe, it's soooo hot! I love you! Mwach.xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home