This is soo not my day...
Remember my post last night 'bout the glass I "broke" (shhh...) Apparently, the glass costs thousands. Oh yeah, Go Patty, way to go! :
And I have just learned of that fact this morning and if you live somewhere in Makati, you have probably noticed the howling wind's extremity (is there even such a word!?!) and it was raining for scant hours here in Makati, I think. So anyway, I'm getting out of the subject..
So it was raining, right? Then suddenly, the meralco post sparkled then it like went "boom!" and yeah, it went brown-out.. And I remembered this one thing my brother tells me in situations like this, unplug everything electric and so as the scaredy cat that I am, I had one of our boys unplug it for me and so he did but after 10 minutes, there was electricity again and me not aware that I have to use the transformer stuff, I plugged it directly then "kaboom!" it went...
Trying to act normally as possible I had one of the maids call Jeboy (the boy :p) so I was like "Jeboy, bakit ganyan?! It just went boom! Pumutok na lang bigla" and he was like "Ma'am, pumutok po ata ung tv eh.." Oh crap.
I called my Mom (oh, by the way we are in a no-talk-relationship right now 'cause I'm such a brat and brats must always get what they want. hahahaha. joke :D) and told her that the tv went kaboom. Oh sh... she said, "What did you do again??" I was like "Eh kasi naman si Jeboy, di sinabi na tinagal niya pala sa transformer ung tv eh so yun, sinaksak ko tapos pumutok" Oh crap... Darn it. :
Ugh. And do you know how much fixing a flat screen tv costs?! Secret. But it's expensive for G's sake... Huhuhuhu. :( Oh I'm so DEAD!!!!!
And I have just learned of that fact this morning and if you live somewhere in Makati, you have probably noticed the howling wind's extremity (is there even such a word!?!) and it was raining for scant hours here in Makati, I think. So anyway, I'm getting out of the subject..
So it was raining, right? Then suddenly, the meralco post sparkled then it like went "boom!" and yeah, it went brown-out.. And I remembered this one thing my brother tells me in situations like this, unplug everything electric and so as the scaredy cat that I am, I had one of our boys unplug it for me and so he did but after 10 minutes, there was electricity again and me not aware that I have to use the transformer stuff, I plugged it directly then "kaboom!" it went...
Trying to act normally as possible I had one of the maids call Jeboy (the boy :p) so I was like "Jeboy, bakit ganyan?! It just went boom! Pumutok na lang bigla" and he was like "Ma'am, pumutok po ata ung tv eh.." Oh crap.
I called my Mom (oh, by the way we are in a no-talk-relationship right now 'cause I'm such a brat and brats must always get what they want. hahahaha. joke :D) and told her that the tv went kaboom. Oh sh... she said, "What did you do again??" I was like "Eh kasi naman si Jeboy, di sinabi na tinagal niya pala sa transformer ung tv eh so yun, sinaksak ko tapos pumutok" Oh crap... Darn it. :
Ugh. And do you know how much fixing a flat screen tv costs?! Secret. But it's expensive for G's sake... Huhuhuhu. :( Oh I'm so DEAD!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home