The Unforgettable Birthday.
After having your party cancelled right at your face 2 days before your actual birthday ('cause of your parents' work mainly), how in hell would you forget THAT birthday of yours? But then as they say, there is always a silver lining in every dark cloud that you encounter and so my dark cloud's silver lining is this:
MY SURPRISE 14TH BIRTHDAY PARTY @ the Gamboa, bldg. (or normally, I'd call it our house. Hee hee :D)
But before the surprise party, there was of course the me-sobbing-like-a-month-old-baby part, the cold-shoulder-treatment I was giving my parents & everyone else, the "diet" I had (which was more of a trying-to-kill-myself-diet :p), the super sour mood I had (yes, I was THAT grumpy, bitter, whatev.) and all the other parts that showed how GRUMPY I got due to what happened and no, I was still grumpy when my surprise 14th birthday party started. :-P
Well, that was until my friends came crashing my room while I was watching One Tree Hill. Hehehe! :) So I wanna say a billion thank you's to: Felice, Rox, CJ, Marrielle, Angel, Gerlyn & Rizelle for brightening up my mood, my birthday and my night! If it weren't for you gals, I'd probably be all grumpy until now!
Well, the surprise party was one thing about how unforgettable this birthday would be to me and the gimmick my gals and I went to is another thing. :) For the first time in my years, I was able to go on a gimmick with my friends & without a chaperone (mind you) and stay upto 12 am!! Now that's unforgettable spelled in a different way for you! :)
So another bunch of thank you's to my Red Bull family. :) Although Kuya Paolo wasn't able to come because Tito Enrico & Ate Bing didn't come, it was ok 'cause Tito Mick & Tito Celino lightened up my party for good. Haha! :D
Haay.. I just can't believe I'm 14! I'm psyched!! :)
So kudos to another year of youthful fun, gimmicks, enriching experiences, a stronger relationship with God & my family and meeting new friends on the way!
MY SURPRISE 14TH BIRTHDAY PARTY @ the Gamboa, bldg. (or normally, I'd call it our house. Hee hee :D)
But before the surprise party, there was of course the me-sobbing-like-a-month-old-baby part, the cold-shoulder-treatment I was giving my parents & everyone else, the "diet" I had (which was more of a trying-to-kill-myself-diet :p), the super sour mood I had (yes, I was THAT grumpy, bitter, whatev.) and all the other parts that showed how GRUMPY I got due to what happened and no, I was still grumpy when my surprise 14th birthday party started. :-P
Well, that was until my friends came crashing my room while I was watching One Tree Hill. Hehehe! :) So I wanna say a billion thank you's to: Felice, Rox, CJ, Marrielle, Angel, Gerlyn & Rizelle for brightening up my mood, my birthday and my night! If it weren't for you gals, I'd probably be all grumpy until now!
Well, the surprise party was one thing about how unforgettable this birthday would be to me and the gimmick my gals and I went to is another thing. :) For the first time in my years, I was able to go on a gimmick with my friends & without a chaperone (mind you) and stay upto 12 am!! Now that's unforgettable spelled in a different way for you! :)
So another bunch of thank you's to my Red Bull family. :) Although Kuya Paolo wasn't able to come because Tito Enrico & Ate Bing didn't come, it was ok 'cause Tito Mick & Tito Celino lightened up my party for good. Haha! :D
Haay.. I just can't believe I'm 14! I'm psyched!! :)
So kudos to another year of youthful fun, gimmicks, enriching experiences, a stronger relationship with God & my family and meeting new friends on the way!

2 Comments:
Belated Happy Birthday Patty! :)
hey! :) thanks, Lark! haven't heard from you in ages! anyway, see you soon! miss you! :) mwa mwa mwa! :-*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home