Friday, November 10, 2006

Random thoughts.

Drum roll, please. I just finished the 3rd season of One Tree Hill! But it totally sucks 'cause the dvd got cut so the whole thing ended with the part where Nathan said "Haley..". Haha! :)

So anyway, my Dad's leaving on the 15th! Yay!!! :-D Sleepless nights & endless gimmicks here I come! Not to mention the goodies he'd be taking home from the States.. Hahaha! I love it when he/they travel! It's just like getting out of jail after a long, long time! Nah, kidding. It's kinda fun when he/they're out of town, but on the other side it's kinda sad, too, considering that I'm a Daddy's girl. But nevertheless, I'd like to be selfish right at this instant and think about all the fun that my older sistarr & I would be having/getting or whatever! :-P

So, I guess that'd be it for now. I gotta do some homeworks! :-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home