I'm not alone.. anymore!
I'm not alone anymore! Before, I was the only person who uses blogspot (ok, not literally, but I didn't know anybody else who uses blogspot, too. :p) but now, the persons I know using it have balloon-ed into 20+! :p Hee-hee. Great. Now everybody else abandoned their xanga's for blogspot. :p
Okay, anyway, boredom has once again accompanied me. :p I have no activities (planned) for the time being and well, it isn't half as bad. I'm just trying to be spontaneous, actually. I'll just see what I'd be doing next after this. Heeheehee. :)
Anyway, while everybody else was busy watching PBB teen edition last night, I was here, using the net. Ugh! I've been wanting to watch it since like ever, but lucky me, I only caught 2 full episodes. :D Hehe. Aww. But there's a total hottie who caught my eye! The Gerald guy! Aww. ;x Heehee. Yes, he's cute and No, he's not my crush. :)
Anyway, birthday greetings to Kuya Sonny! Heehee. He's now kalbo, as I was told. :) And it's for a good cause, too! :p Hehehe. ;)
Oh, before I forget.. :) Red Bull has a game tonight (7:35 pm) at Ynares Center! Gosh. It's so layoooo. :( It's in Antipolo! Haha. And yes, you guessed it right, I wouldn't be able to watch it live! But thank God for Danding Cojuangco and his tv station, ABC 5! Heehee. :)
Now, scream with me! :p GO RED BUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLL!! (with the ngala-ngala showing. :)) :p)
Okay, anyway, boredom has once again accompanied me. :p I have no activities (planned) for the time being and well, it isn't half as bad. I'm just trying to be spontaneous, actually. I'll just see what I'd be doing next after this. Heeheehee. :)
Anyway, while everybody else was busy watching PBB teen edition last night, I was here, using the net. Ugh! I've been wanting to watch it since like ever, but lucky me, I only caught 2 full episodes. :D Hehe. Aww. But there's a total hottie who caught my eye! The Gerald guy! Aww. ;x Heehee. Yes, he's cute and No, he's not my crush. :)
Anyway, birthday greetings to Kuya Sonny! Heehee. He's now kalbo, as I was told. :) And it's for a good cause, too! :p Hehehe. ;)
Oh, before I forget.. :) Red Bull has a game tonight (7:35 pm) at Ynares Center! Gosh. It's so layoooo. :( It's in Antipolo! Haha. And yes, you guessed it right, I wouldn't be able to watch it live! But thank God for Danding Cojuangco and his tv station, ABC 5! Heehee. :)
Now, scream with me! :p GO RED BUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLL!! (with the ngala-ngala showing. :)) :p)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home