Saturday, November 25, 2006

Anger; the highest form of art.

There was once a person who said "Suicide is the highest form of art" and based from my memory, it was Panky from PDA. And now I say to her "Anger is the highest form of art, not suicide" 'cause art isn't about taking someone else's life, or maybe even lives.

***

I have seen my report card yesterday and my oh my, did I wail! Everyone in my class can testify to what I am about to say and I know that they will. Hehe. Because I'll make sure that they'd do so. :p But anyway, I cried in school, sobbed even, because I was just so, so disappointed with myself. All of my grades went up except for 2 subjects and holy guacamole, my rank did not even change a thing! I was kinda expecting it to go way up high but crap, it did not! ;(

So what happens when a girl named Patty gets disappointed? SHE GETS ANGRY.

But what happened this morning is something that would describe anger as a whole. I cannot tell you what really happened this morning but one thing I could tell you is that it's CRAZY.

And what does crazy mean exactly in my terms?
* It's banging the door in the washroom then locking yourself in
* It's trying to drown yourself in the bath tub wearing your clothes
* It's shedding tears along with the shower
* It's scrubbing the bath tub with a bar of soap
* It's wasting a bottle of shampoo
* It's running out of breath because of hicupping (sp?) endlessly

NOW THAT'S CRAZY.

So now to Miss Panky of PDA, tell me what the highest form of art is? Committing suicide or getting angry? Because from what I know, art is all about craziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home