911, psycho on the line.
Have I mentioned how utterly boring it is to stay at home for a full day without even doing anything fun or anything our of the ordinary? Well, if I haven't then I 'm officially announcing that staying at home sucks especially when you don't feel the essence of your life anymore. Hahaha :) Life at home has been so bad that the only thing missing is my transformation from a person with a social life to a loser. Yep, it's THAT bad. I have reached the extent measures of trying to get a life that is somewhat productive but what can I do? I guess I just wasn't born to be a full-time homebud. :)
Talk about productivity. Living a life that has been nothing but a repeatedly routine is everything but productive. Duh. How can you possibly do anything worth-while (or productive in this matter) when the real problem is, lack of activities & 0% fun. Hahaha. Grabe, I think this post isn't making any sense. Damn it. See? I'm on the ocean floor level right now to the point that boredom has caused my brain (or probably my brain cells lang) to cease work. Hahaha..
Bugger. I need to get out of the house immediately. This is an emergency people, so get moving. :)
Talk about productivity. Living a life that has been nothing but a repeatedly routine is everything but productive. Duh. How can you possibly do anything worth-while (or productive in this matter) when the real problem is, lack of activities & 0% fun. Hahaha. Grabe, I think this post isn't making any sense. Damn it. See? I'm on the ocean floor level right now to the point that boredom has caused my brain (or probably my brain cells lang) to cease work. Hahaha..
Bugger. I need to get out of the house immediately. This is an emergency people, so get moving. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home