Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Bagyo in school :p

Haha. You must read between the lines! :p

Grabe, it's just so, so funny how some people think everyone likes them when in fact, they don't. And it's ironic, too, how some people step on their friends/classmates/schoolmates thinking that it's ok---when it's not. :)

Sometimes, we people tend to say things that hurt or offend some people without us knowing it or maybe we do, but we're just too darn heartless to say sorry. I must admit that at times, I am one of those heartless fools who say things that are offending but as if on a reflex, I apologize when I'm given the chance to do so. :) So does that make me a good person or a bad one? Hm, I think I'm still a bad person altogether for having had said that even if I apologized. 'Cause who on earth would have done such offending things, right? ME. :p Tsk.. Sorry.

Anyway, we've been laughing about this issue since I don't know when because it's just so, so funny how some people adore themselves too much! Right, Felice, Rox? But nevertheless, even if they're too MAHANGIN & MA-BAGYO, we still try to understand them. Or at least I think we want to understand them even if we really can't. =)) =)) Aww.. I'm so mean! See what I mean with this post? How some people say offending things? :p But I think what I'm saying is true so a message to some of those heartless people who'd be able to read this:

TAMAAN ANG TAMAAN :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home