Her Story.
I guess my brother is right about me and my crazy, limitless mood swings! But it's weird & funny too how bright colors cheered me up! :p I guess it's the bright colors, the über wise words of Carla loo and some of my happy thoughts that made me feel this way. Wala lang, I really, really feel so happy right now. It's as if everything I've been trying to shoulder has long gone, faded, whatever.
I guess weeks of feeling really gloomy is not that bad, after all. Ok, so maybe not 'cause it's worst, it's terrible. Have you ever experienced feeling really, really miserable and the only thing that makes you at least ok for the moment is eating, going out with your friends, the super great Mario (who pisses me off, btw. 'cause the lion thing in Mario World is just so so so so mean! he won't let me get to the next world. heh xp), text messages from your friends who comforts you all the way & the laugh of your little brother who is a devil (but he gets away with it 'cause he's really cute and he always smiles)? Ako, I have. How could I not when everything around me is falling beneath earth's surface? First there's my crazy family, then there's my rollercoaster lovelife, then there's me feeling really, really bad and yet, other people still come to me with their own sack of problems. And of course me being the "Nanay" that I am comfort them and listen to them but the only thing that's bad about me listening and helping them with their problems is that I shoulder their burdens too which makes it harder for me. But still, I hang on although each time I get up in the morning, I feel weaker & weaker.
I'm not ranting here, ok? 'Cause I guess I'm already over that. I'm just sharing, that's all. Haha. But kidding aside, I just realized how crazy my life has been, or rather how crazy I am for letting all my problems pull me down. I guess it's just part of human nature. As my sister say nga, "People Change. People Get Hurt". And that proves to be true 'cause if it isn't, then why the heck do people feel sad?
Grabe, I haven't realized how vulnerable I have been until now. There's just too much self-pity on my part, I guess. Pero I guess one thing that has helped me cope with all my problems is my ignorance and my cowardice. Haha. So what if I choose to be ignorant and if I'm a coward? It helped so it isn't a negative thing, ok? :p And now I don't feel that bad anymore 'cause I'm healing along with the people around me. And it feels really good to be finally healing after being beaten black & blue :)
So that's the story of my life :p Sad? Tragic? Yeah, I know. But then who cares? At least I feel happier now 'cause I just realized how beautiful my life is for me to waste it. Heh. And ika nga nila "Pag may nagsarang pinto. May magbubukas na bintana". Hahahahaha! :p
I guess weeks of feeling really gloomy is not that bad, after all. Ok, so maybe not 'cause it's worst, it's terrible. Have you ever experienced feeling really, really miserable and the only thing that makes you at least ok for the moment is eating, going out with your friends, the super great Mario (who pisses me off, btw. 'cause the lion thing in Mario World is just so so so so mean! he won't let me get to the next world. heh xp), text messages from your friends who comforts you all the way & the laugh of your little brother who is a devil (but he gets away with it 'cause he's really cute and he always smiles)? Ako, I have. How could I not when everything around me is falling beneath earth's surface? First there's my crazy family, then there's my rollercoaster lovelife, then there's me feeling really, really bad and yet, other people still come to me with their own sack of problems. And of course me being the "Nanay" that I am comfort them and listen to them but the only thing that's bad about me listening and helping them with their problems is that I shoulder their burdens too which makes it harder for me. But still, I hang on although each time I get up in the morning, I feel weaker & weaker.
I'm not ranting here, ok? 'Cause I guess I'm already over that. I'm just sharing, that's all. Haha. But kidding aside, I just realized how crazy my life has been, or rather how crazy I am for letting all my problems pull me down. I guess it's just part of human nature. As my sister say nga, "People Change. People Get Hurt". And that proves to be true 'cause if it isn't, then why the heck do people feel sad?
Grabe, I haven't realized how vulnerable I have been until now. There's just too much self-pity on my part, I guess. Pero I guess one thing that has helped me cope with all my problems is my ignorance and my cowardice. Haha. So what if I choose to be ignorant and if I'm a coward? It helped so it isn't a negative thing, ok? :p And now I don't feel that bad anymore 'cause I'm healing along with the people around me. And it feels really good to be finally healing after being beaten black & blue :)
So that's the story of my life :p Sad? Tragic? Yeah, I know. But then who cares? At least I feel happier now 'cause I just realized how beautiful my life is for me to waste it. Heh. And ika nga nila "Pag may nagsarang pinto. May magbubukas na bintana". Hahahahaha! :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home