No Pain, No Gain.
I have experienced being hurt for a lot of times it seems that I guess my heart & mind has become immune to pain since I was a kid. I have cried (wailed, even), mourn, experienced the stages of depression (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance) and learned each time I get hurt. Well I guess pain is no longer foreign to me, it has been something that I have become accustomed to.
One thing I've learned from past experiences is that, pain is not merely a feeling or a stage in life, it is much, much more than that. Although pain is something that we do not learn in school nor is it in the curriculum of the school, I believe that we get/gain more knowledge once we've learned (or experienced) pain.
Well I guess it's true when they say "No Pain. No Gain." Everyone has learned through pain and everyone has become stronger with it. I guess getting hurt is a test from God, too; a test of morality, faith & bravery. And the truth is, I haven't even passed the test yet. I'm still trying to finish it :)
One thing I've learned from past experiences is that, pain is not merely a feeling or a stage in life, it is much, much more than that. Although pain is something that we do not learn in school nor is it in the curriculum of the school, I believe that we get/gain more knowledge once we've learned (or experienced) pain.
Well I guess it's true when they say "No Pain. No Gain." Everyone has learned through pain and everyone has become stronger with it. I guess getting hurt is a test from God, too; a test of morality, faith & bravery. And the truth is, I haven't even passed the test yet. I'm still trying to finish it :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home