Monday, April 09, 2007

We gonna dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance.

Hello one and all :) I just got home from G4, watched Stomp the Yard with my sisters & Riccyricc. The movie was good, I liked it. (Ken who? Bitches!) Ate at Chef d Angelo after. Surprisingly, I ate a little lang. Something's wrong with me again and I'm not the only one who noticed it. Ate did, too. Hah. Guess what the heck's my prob :)

Hay, I can't understand myself. It seems as if everything's really fcked up today (and it is). Holy crap, I need to talk to my best bud :( Trishy, you really really need to call me up, it's urgent. Trish, damn it! I hope you read this one.. Hay naku, I'm tired of all this sht. I've had enough of it. I need you! Haaaaay ;(

Someone please help me. I'm miserable. My dog feels happier than I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home